cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wet Bath Floor

_1Flyboy
Explorer
Explorer
.... What do you use on the floor of your Wet Bath?
25 REPLIES 25

Jack_Spratt
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
We just use a bathroom rug. We take it out for showers and use a squeegy to get rid of most of the water after the shower.

X2 simplest method we found
Leprechaun 260 DSF
2017 Big Horn FL3750

'10 Yellow Lab to keep us on our toes.

run100
Explorer
Explorer
TxGearhead wrote:
Tarunteer wrote:
I guess I just keep it simple - I use my feet on the floor.

^^This. Good price too.

Same here!
2012 F350,6.7L Diesel,4x4,CC,SB,SRW
2013 Lance 855S

billtex
Explorer II
Explorer II
toedtoes wrote:
Something like this:
This would work to provide for draining.

2x. We take the wood grate out when showering, and put it back after showering. (DW hates wet Sox). Keeps the floor from getting scratched/dirty when you use the bathroom with shoes on during the day too.
2020 F350 CC LB
Eagle Cap 850
25'Airstream Excella
"Good People Drink Good Beer"-Hunter S Thompson

TxGearhead
Explorer
Explorer
Tarunteer wrote:

^^This. Good price too.
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator
I use a piece of rubber backed runner cut to fit that was left over from the length used on the main camper floor. I was worried about scratching the gel coat floor without some kind of protection. It's easy to shake out for cleaning too.
2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

AnEv942
Nomad
Nomad

We also use the anti-slip liner with a remnant of our campers carpet for non showering use. Prior used a cut up rubber back bath mat. Other than saving the fiberglass from wear and tear, just comfy.
01 Ford F250 4x4 DRW Diesel, 01 Elkhorn 9U
Our camper projects page http://www.ourelkhorn.itgo.com

Yeti_plus
Explorer
Explorer
We had nothing on the floor until we were camping mid-October last year and the floor felt cold. We had part of a roll of the foam stuff that we also use on the bottom of all the cupboards, the anti-slip foam. I simply cut a piece of it to fit. Warm enough floor and because the Bigfoot floor is smooth fiberglass, the anti-slip is nice as well.
I bet that you have at least one part roll of the anti-slip foam around somewhere.
Brian
2014 Chevrolet 3500 CC 4X4 Duramax, Tork Lift Tiedowns, TorkLift Fastguns, Superhitch and supertruss
2009 Jayco 213 SOLD
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4

Geewizard
Explorer
Explorer
GeoBoy wrote:
burningman wrote:
How is the Dri-Dec on bare feet?

I donโ€™t find it uncomfortable and the nice thing about it is that hair, whiskers from shaving, dirt and other things fall thru the dri dec and you are not standing in them. Showers just wash them away.:)

X2
2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1708FB
2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
300W solar, MPPT controller, LED lights
Xantrex Freedom X Inverter 3000W
2 Fullriver 105AH AGM batteries
Air Lift WirelessAIR and air bags
Hankook Dynapro ATM 10-ply tires

Tarunteer
Explorer
Explorer

_1Flyboy
Explorer
Explorer
.... Great ideas so far, keep them coming please....

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
burningman wrote:
How is the Dri-Dec on bare feet?

I donโ€™t find it uncomfortable and the nice thing about it is that hair, whiskers from shaving, dirt and other things fall thru the dri dec and you are not standing in them. Showers just wash them away.:)

chast
Explorer
Explorer
We have used DriDek and find the surface too aggressive on our feet (tender feet is guess)! We found a wet/dry bamboo shoe tray on Amazon for $20 which is a perfect size and is comfortable for standing on in bare feet. It raises you off the floor just a bit and permits water to drain. Dries well and has lasted quite a while. Works for us!
chartrue2@aol.com

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer
A carpet remnant cut to fit. Keeps floor clean between showers and removed during showers. Cost; cheep to free.

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
jimh425 wrote:
We just use a bathroom rug. We take it out for showers and use a squeegy to get rid of most of the water after the shower.

Ditto.

Wal-Mart bathroom rug,

Also, a huge Microfiber towel from the Wal-Mart auto department to dry the shower after use.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator