cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

writing on camper

rthibodaux
Explorer
Explorer
has anyone ever written on a camper with one of those magic markers they use on car windows in a used car lot. If so what did you use. I want to write a note on someone camper. Well I guess I should have explain it further . When the Saints make it to the super bowl, I want to write on the back of my camper.

Black and Gold to the Super Bowl

thanks
12 REPLIES 12

3_dog_nights
Explorer
Explorer
ONLY on GLASS -Used to use white liquid shoe polish to write on race car windows. washed off easily at end of day.
Bob & Lynn
2 Chihuahua's, Ella, Gracie

was-2013 Open Range 424RLS,06' Chevy 3500, dually, Duramax/Allison

also was - 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 37F, towing 2003 Jeep Wrangler

now - 2021 NoBo 19.5, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL (Talk about downsizing!)

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
If I caught somebody writing on my trailer it wouldn't matter what they used....the ending wouldn't be pretty.
B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

GKAbbott
Explorer
Explorer
rthibodaux wrote:
has anyone ever written on a camper with one of those magic markers they use on car windows in a used car lot. If so what did you use. I want to write a note on someone camper. Well I guess I should have explain it further . When the Saints make it to the super bowl, I want to write on the back of my camper.

Black and Gold to the Super Bowl

thanks

Grease pencil will work. I say go to the local sign shop and some stick on letters made. Add a fluer de lis (sp) to really make a statement. Head for Atlanta!!!!!

Geaux Saints!!!

morphrider
Explorer
Explorer
White shoe polish. We use it on our cars at the drag strip. Windows only.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you must, as above use a dry erase marker but write on a window. Did this a lot at work using the glass to draw flow charts.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Use a dry erase marker. Assumng you are not concerned about the possible repercussions of defacing someoneโ€™s property.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Took our previous camper into to our dealer for a repair. They wrote my last name on the front cap. It cleaned off, eventually. Wish they would have not done that though. I don't know what they used.

Regardless of what the situation is, don't write on their RV. It IS considered graffiti and that is vandalism, no matter how you may try to justify it.

Leave a note stuck in the door or taped to the door handle or glass window. Otherwise, it is vandalism.

bid_time
Explorer III
Explorer III
Writing on someone's camper is a good way to get a police detective to visit you.

TXiceman
Explorer
Explorer
Use a Post it Note. But do not write directly on anyone scamper.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

Sam_Spade
Explorer
Explorer
Iraqvet05 wrote:
Go to Home Depot and get a grease pencil aka China marker.

That's the kind of thing that you are asking about.

BUT.....if the camper in question is not well polished, it might be very hard to get OFF. There is a good reason that the car places write ONLY on the glass.
'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Sharpy comes off with a little alcohol or brake cleaner.

Iraqvet05
Explorer
Explorer
Go to Home Depot and get a grease pencil aka China marker.
2017 Ford F-250 6.2 gas
2018 Jayco 28BHBE

US Army veteran