Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Park Reviews changing their name?

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
As Info: I just opened an email from RVParkReviews.com and it said that:
"This Wednesday, January 16 we will be switching the domain name from www.RVParkReviews.com to www.CampgroundReviews.com. All the old links will continue to work".

I looked through the forum and didn't see this info posted so I thought I would pass it on.
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!
11 REPLIES 11

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
harryjr wrote:
Mickeyfan0805 wrote:
jplante4 wrote:
Hopefully the link from RV Trip Wizard will continue to work.

I've never heard of this, but it looks intriguing - can you tell me what it does for you that is beneficial over basic Google planning?

I just purchased a while ago. My motivation was:

1. You can enter a daily radius (either hours or miles) and it draws concentric circles on the maps. No more estimating distances to cites and plotting them to see if they are my desired distance away.

2. After the trip is planned, you can download the entire trip to an excel spread sheet with incredibly detailed info on every stop. Take that with you, plus forward the info to the kids so they know where we are.

Is that worth $39/year? Only you can tell. I've wasted $40 on worse things.

Thanks - I'll check it out.

harryjr
Explorer
Explorer
Mickeyfan0805 wrote:
jplante4 wrote:

I've never heard of this, but it looks intriguing - can you tell me what it does for you that is beneficial over basic Google planning?

I just purchased a while ago. My motivation was:

1. You can enter a daily radius (either hours or miles) and it draws concentric circles on the maps. No more estimating distances to cites and plotting them to see if they are my desired distance away.

2. After the trip is planned, we can download the entire trip to an excel spread sheet with incredibly detailed info on every stop. We take that with us, plus forward the info to the kids so they know where we are.

Is that worth $39/year? Only you can tell. I've wasted $40 on worse things.
Harry Jr.
Southeastern CT

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
Mickeyfan0805 wrote:
jplante4 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z-ZRZRHC5E

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
jplante4 wrote:

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
Deb and Ed M wrote:
Same here - I love the fact that someone is bound to warn you that "the railroad tracks are only 100 yards away and used heavily" In MY world (as a light sleeper), THAT is critical info....LOL!

In MY world that would be a plus. "Cool, this place has TRAINS!!!"

Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
Mickeyfan0805 wrote:
Matt_Colie wrote:
I got that E-mail too.

They said that they were setting alias links so we don't all have to scramble to correct our bookmarks.

That is one of my GO TO sites.....

Matt

Me too - use this one all of the time. Find their reviews much more reliable than Google or other reviews.

Glad to know about a potential change! Thanks.

Same here - I love the fact that someone is bound to warn you that "the railroad tracks are only 100 yards away and used heavily" In MY world (as a light sleeper), THAT is critical info....LOL!
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
The new URL works, but everything on the site still says RV Park Reviews. Hopefully the link from RV Trip Wizard will continue to work.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
Matt_Colie wrote:
I got that E-mail too.

They said that they were setting alias links so we don't all have to scramble to correct our bookmarks.

Matt

Me too - use this one all of the time. Find their reviews much more reliable than Google or other reviews.

Glad to know about a potential change! Thanks.

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
I got that E-mail too.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

RoyF
Explorer
Explorer
If the link does change, then the old link will probably redirect to the new one. I don't see anything on their web page about a change, but who knows what tomorrow may bring. (Today being a Tuesday.)

Iraqvet05
Explorer
Explorer
Great site. Thanks for passing along this info.
2017 Ford F-250 6.2 gas
2018 Jayco 28BHBE

US Army veteran