cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset button?

Cyflopper
Explorer
Explorer
Above the drivers area I have an entertainment center. I plugged a vacuum in to the plug where the tv/vcr etc gets plugged into and apparently blew a fuse...circuit...default. Any ideas how to reset it? I tried all the fuses/breakers except the ones in the engine compartment to no luck..2005 Jayco Granite Ridge

NOTE: Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" located at the top of this forum?
    "Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions on how to post in the forums, signature and photo testing, reporting website or member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, create future threads in the RV FORUM which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!"
10 REPLIES 10

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
It's nice when "the fix" is simple and cheap as replacing a fuse. Don't do that again, eh?

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice to get one right every now and then!
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
Mine has several receptacles on one Ground fault breaker. Find the receptacle with the reset and it may help set the one you are at.
Dennis Hoppert

Cyflopper
Explorer
Explorer
THANK YOU so much and especially wild toad....the inverter did it....never to old to leatn new tricks!!!!Thanks again to all...your the best

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
You are talking a 12 volt DC issue?
Inverter would be a 120 volt AC issue.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Cyflopper
Explorer
Explorer
ok--no fuse behind the power box....on to the inverter, hard to get to some of the places--I don't bend they way you have to get at some things...but thanks so much for all the help

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does the entertainment center run off inverter? If so check inverter fuse / breaker.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Some of the entertainment wall plates have a fuse on the back side. It is not rated very high, 5-7 amps.
Remove wall plate and check for fuse.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
Make and model of your rig would help? These RVs are all different and we need to know what you have to help you. Many if us modify our signature to include that info.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams