Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hey

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
Where is everybody?

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics
10 REPLIES 10

dreed
Explorer
Explorer
Me, I am all set up for going to Quartzfest in Quartsite Wed.
Dave 04 Excel td

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
omjones wrote:
I keep watching this space for another rally. 8-)
john 'I am Canadian'
Check the rally website from time to time. If and when we have a host, information about B16 will show up there.

We have quit using the B16 Rally Forum thread since RV.net ignored our requests to link to it at the top of this CVC Forum this year which makes it even more invisible to Class B owners then the lack Class B owner participation in this CVC forum does.

For those on Facebook, there is the B-Rally Group on FB for discussion of the annual Class B Rallies.

We are still hopeful that someone will nominate a site and host B16, but time is running out.
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

omjones
Explorer
Explorer
It's January and 20's has me just trying to keep warm and not thinking much about spring camping. Just a couple more months though.
I keep watching this space for another rally. 8-)
john 'I am Canadian'

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
AsheGuy wrote:
Terryallan wrote:
Plus the info is local and really more helpful. We can talk about local dealers, campgrounds, and events in NC, and SC Tenn, and Virginia, and we all know what OBX means, and that there is a Top Sail island in NC.
You may know there is a Topsail Island but don't know how to spell it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And if you haven't been to Topsail Island recently, they have a brand new bridge arching over the Intracoastal at Surf City to replace to old swing bridge that was a real bottleneck at peak season.

Yes, this forum has just about dried up as far as posts are concerned. I guess it's part of the constant evolution in the online world.

Spelling is not my forte. but you did know what I said. All that really matters. I do know a little about Surf City. The ocean front CG there is small but VERY nice. The island got it's name from pirates hiding behind it, and all you could see from the ocean was their topsails. Thus the name, and I know that it was a missile test site, and a PT boat base during WWII, not to mention a gunnery range. And it is a GREAT beach.

You should join the Carolina Campers. The more the better, and you may have info to share, and may need some as well. Good to know about the bridge.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Terryallan wrote:
Plus the info is local and really more helpful. We can talk about local dealers, campgrounds, and events in NC, and SC Tenn, and Virginia, and we all know what OBX means, and that there is a Top Sail island in NC.
You may know there is a Topsail Island but don't know how to spell it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And if you haven't been to Topsail Island recently, they have a brand new bridge arching over the Intracoastal at Surf City to replace to old swing bridge that was a real bottleneck at peak season.

Yes, this forum has just about dried up as far as posts are concerned. I guess it's part of the constant evolution in the online world.
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well. Lots of people are using face book, or other social media to talk to "more local" campers, and are forming camping groups for support. Here, We have the Carolina campers that started on Popup Explorer, and is now entirely on Face Book.

It's pretty nice, as there is no censoring, or anything like that. And we get pretty much the same questions, and information as on here. plus the info is local and really more helpful. We can talk about local dealers, campgrounds, and events in NC, and SC Tenn, and Virginia, and we all know what OBX means, and that there is a Top Sail island in NC.

That said. there is still some knowledge to be gained here. But mostly for me. I get boared easy, and come to see what is going on.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™ve been busy packing our Classs B. We head to Florida Saturday but I felt bad because most people are waiting for spring to show up :B! We are watching the weather though to see if we can weave our way around what seems to be an east coast storm every weekend.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

lap527
Explorer
Explorer
danamrak wrote:
Guess we need some new B owners asking questions.

anybody asking anything would be good!:B
2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 / 2013 Livin Lite 10.0 TC /Torklift talons, fastguns, stableloads, superhitch, and truss/ towing a
14'V Nose Trailer when needed.

danamrak
Explorer
Explorer
Guess we need some new B owners asking questions.
Ford Sportsmobile 2006
Dick and Anne

lap527
Explorer
Explorer
lol...I have been wondering the same thing. I guess lots of folks taking a break for one reason or another. Some are gone due to negative comments, some due to health, and some just read and never post. Also, some like me, read it a couple times a day. It does appear the forum is dying a slow death. I certainly have learned a lot on here though.
2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 / 2013 Livin Lite 10.0 TC /Torklift talons, fastguns, stableloads, superhitch, and truss/ towing a
14'V Nose Trailer when needed.