cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need tag axle cover

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I need a chrome axel cover for my 2013 Itasca Ellipse. It is freightliner. I have searched and can’t find one on line. Any ideas where to look?
5 REPLIES 5

fairway2002
Explorer
Explorer
Freightliner. There are two versions. If your mounting bracket cracked and fell off. It's most likely old style. Freightliner was not much help. Took 3-4 orders until they got the proper parts.
FYI There is a left and right if your replacing nut and bracket. Left hand thread.

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
Try Roadmaster. they have chrome axel covers and hub caps for almost every make and model.
https://www.thinkroadmaster.com/itemtype/wheel-accessories/

Found a front hub cap for my Itasca Suncruiser here,,decent price too!
2010 Suncruiser

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, the chrome cylinder with the freightliner log screw on holder to secure it. I have had trouble finding them on ebay. Thanks.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Duplicate.
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
I assume you mean the cap on the end of the axle? I got mine off of ebay. A set of four for less than one locally.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.