cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Difference between the ProPride 3P & Hensley Arrow?

BeerBrewer
Explorer
Explorer
I hate to bore you folks with another stupid question and I'm sure that this has been discussed before but I can't seem to find the posts. These two hitches (ProPride 3P and Hensley Arrow) seem very similar. Is one better than another or does one provide better customer support than the other?

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

mikeb9550
Explorer
Explorer
Propride is a much better design of the same concept. It has a yoke instead of the struts, itโ€™s been beefed up where needed, and adjustable hitch bar. Used buy Hensley, New buy Propride. Thatโ€™s what I would do.
Mike

2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 3.92, Hensley Arrow Hitch

2006 Jayco Jay Flight 26BHS

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
After having an HA I'd take the PP. Adjustable stinger is the key. If you ever switch vehicles or TT's you may need to switch stinger. $$$$

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
An internal feud at Hensley saw the company split and ProPride was formed. The ProPride is essentially the same hitch with a few modifications. The biggest benefit I see with the ProPride is the adjustable stinger. The Hensley is a fixed design with an exchange program if you need a different drop/rise.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Very little difference.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
About as much difference as a Ford vs Chevy. Check out there websites. You may find an use Arrow since they have been around longer. I have an Arrow and love it, but if I was purchasing new again I may purchase a PP simply because I like the stinger better. Some people like Chocolate other like Butter Pecan ice cream.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos