cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Short Queen Mattress Sheets

Navy_E-8
Explorer
Explorer
Where can you find very good quality short queen sheets that do not "Pill"? My wife has searched the web a bit but cannot really find what she wants......
11 REPLIES 11

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
She's probably looking for old fashioned crisp cotton sheets like Grandma used to have. Can't find any good ones either, even in regular queen size. The sheets now are just not like they used to be.

Navy_E-8
Explorer
Explorer
Saw the post from Sango. Looks Good...

Sango
Explorer
Explorer
I bought these recently. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N80U5O4?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title
2018 3500 Dodge Laramie DRW 4 X 4
2019 Bigoot 25C10.4
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
I went with custom sheets. Very happy. Yes a bit more than prefab but cry once and sleep many good nights.

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
short queen
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

Navy_E-8
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. Will take a look see......

camperdave
Explorer
Explorer
I bought mine on Amazon. They seem fine to me, and my wife has not complained about the quality, but we have pretty low standards so as usual, ymmv.
2004 Fleetwood Tioga 29v

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
I know Camper World has them, but they are like sleeping on sandpaper. Did she try Amazon. I swear, if its made, they have it.

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
I u derstand that. What I gave you was a perfectly logical alternative. Run with it or not. Thats up to you. Elastic corner hold downs work just fine to make a longer sheet work on a shorter mattress.

Navy_E-8
Explorer
Explorer
I was asking about "short" queen sheets. They are about 5 inches shorter than a regular queen....

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Buy regular sheets and a package of corner hold downs.