cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camp Fire survivor's - replacement motorhome purchased

designfly
Explorer
Explorer
we lost everything in the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA and were lucky enough to find a replacement to our motorhome that was destroyed

wondering if any one has input on their experiences with their Tiffin Allegro Open Road rigs?

thanks for any input
Paradise "survivors" 110818
flyinghorsedesign.com
blind Australian Cattle dog Merle border collie
3 cats
6 REPLIES 6

designfly
Explorer
Explorer
THANK YOU!
Paradise "survivors" 110818
flyinghorsedesign.com
blind Australian Cattle dog Merle border collie
3 cats

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Our 13 36LA is great. Handles well. Well made. Insulated floors. Great amenities. Are you ordering new?

Tiffin RV Network Forum.

RLS7201
Explorer
Explorer
Glad your got out alive.
My son lost every thing on his 20 acres but fortunately he has a building in Chico that is his temporary home for now.
His truck was pelted with hot embers as he sat on the escape road. It was close.

Richard
95 Bounder 32H F53 460
2013 CRV Toad
2 Segways in Toad
First brake job
1941 Hudson

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost everything, but are able to get a motorhome replacement.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Go to the Tiffin Forum if you have not. You can get some excellent information from owners there.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Ed_Gee
Explorer
Explorer
designfly wrote:
we lost everything in the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA and were lucky enough to find a replacement to our motorhome that was destroyed

wondering if any one has input on their experiences with their Tiffin Allegro Open Road rigs?

thanks for any input

Our 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road was the best Motor home of several we had owned. Sadly, we just downsized a year ago and while the new 24โ€™ Winnebago Fuse is nice, it is a far cry from the Allegro we had.....in all aspects.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad