cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locating Leveling Control Module

BCJim
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2005 34ft HR Vacationer on a workhorse chassis. Last trip out the jacks would not work at all. Also theres no lights on the dash piece. Took it to an RV mechanic and after approximately 8 hours, on and off, he can not locate the leveling control module. He removed the dash, tried to follow wires, called HR or Monaco and nothing. Called us to come pick it up and if we find it, bring it back. Well, we cant find it either! Hope someone can help,
thanks, BCJim

NOTE: Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" located at the top of this forum?
    "Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions on how to post in the forums, signature and photo testing, reporting website or member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, create future threads in the RV FORUM which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!"
10 REPLIES 10

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
You do not say whether your system is electric or hydraulic.
Here is installation manual for hydraulic which should help.
Installation manual for hydraulic

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

BCJim
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the responses. The make of the jacks is power gear. We have checked the chassis fuses and gone through them 1 by 1 we have also checked all compartments and I paid a mechanic for 6 hours to check under the rv and in all spots that he thought it would be. We also contacted Monaco and they had no idea on where it would be. We are looking for the Main Power Connector #500457. Thanks for any further answers

gsf35099
Explorer
Explorer
As a few have said, look in the compartment area. I had to crawl in and lay on my back and look up. It's not very large and there is power on mine there that feeds the control panel at the driver seat and I had managed to knock the connector off sending the power. I was storing a collapsible trash can on top of the frame. 🙂
2005 Damon Astoria 3679
300 Cummins ISB 5.9, Allison auto 5 speed

Life is to short not to have a good time and enjoy!!!

4x4van
Explorer
Explorer
I think I'd be looking for a different RV mechanic.
We don't stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing!

2004 Itasca Sunrise M-30W
Carson enclosed ATV Trailer
-'85 ATC250R, '12 Husky TE310, '20 CanAm X3 X rs Turbo RR
Zieman Jetski Trailer
-'96 GTi, '96 Waveblaster II

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
BRAND of the Jacks will help a lot in determining a solution to your problem. Doug

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
The leveling sensor should not prevent the control from coming on.
It is not getting power for some reason.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

cjd10
Explorer
Explorer
On my Georgetown it is on the ceiling of the bay closest to the hydraulic pump
Clyde and Elaine
2014 Georgetown 351DS by Forest River
2 Boston Terriers 1 French Bulldog
Rest in Peace Toby

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
The leveling control module is the button pad in the cockpit
THe leveling sensor module is .. Well on my Damon Intruder if you draw an "X" from the right front tire to the left rear. and the left front to the right rear.. X marks the spot. in the basement on teh "Ceiling" of the compartment.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Make and model of your jacks?
Sounds like blown fuse in the chassis power distribution panel.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow