Explore and connect with travelers just like you.

Like what you see? Join Good Sam's Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
399518members
3638596posts

Community Activity

any good truck camper forums out there?

so I have tried with this forum and it is just messed up beyond all beliefe, new posts are horabaly highlighted at best, if some one replys to anything but the main topic then it isn't highlighted but moved up, the format for browsing is horrible.  a...

Refrigerator green light blinking

Just purchased a 2007 Winnebago view 23J and filled it up with propane; the stove works just fine but the refrigerator has a green light blinking; are there any troubleshooting to get this working???Am I gonna need to take it to a technician???

Beware of RV Parts Country in Kentucky

Disregard the supposed thousands of 5 star reviews! This company gets a F from the BBB.They have habit of shipping broken or damaged goods, I can attest to that, as well as the BBB.Then there is no customer service, only a voice mail message says t...

egarant by Explorer III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

AC Fan Motor spins backwards

2009 Fleetwood 39’ ProvidenceAC fan motor went out on the rear AC. Replaced the motor but it spins backward, drawing air upward and not blowing air through ducts. Tried switching wires (per another post) replaced capacitor; condensers cleaned. At a l...

Surge Protection

What is the best surge protection to be using on a 50 amp service?  Is 3580 joules protection sufficient?

Stable Loads

I topic beat to death probably, but I have a quick question.  I installed a set of Torklift lower Stable-Loads this lifted the truck perfectly, but it took away the contact of the upper over-load spring pack  to the bumper above them, they now sit ab...

egarant by Explorer III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pilot light

I have a 2007 Winnebago view j And I’m wondering, how do you get the fridge working. I just filled it up with propane and the stove is working great But I don’t know how to get the fridge started.  The manuals say nothing about a pilot.  Can anyone h...

Gravity fill port

Newbie here. Trying to find the gravity fill port on a Thor Twist 2 LB in order to disinfect the fresh water tank. Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

nlgr54 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I finally dared

Hi everyone! For years, I've dreamt of hitting the open road in an RV, exploring the country at my own pace. My husband, however, wasn't exactly on board with the idea. Well, life took an unexpected turn, and we ended up divorcing a few months ago (n...

Camper Skylight

We can't locate a replacement skylight over the shower on our Wolf Creek 840 truck camper.  It appears to be non-standard and no one has a skylight that fits.  Does anyone have a suggestion?