cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Poop shoot cleaning

jaycmpng
Explorer
Explorer
Not a real nice topic, but the better half is looking for a good method to clean the down pipe from toilet to the tank in our Cedar Creek 5er. Any help would make her a happi toer camper.
Sorry posted in wrong place, please feel free to move
Jaycmpng
17 REPLIES 17

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
* Sigh * - CLOSED
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
jfkmk wrote:
Chute, guys, its chute. Unless you're firing a weapon at your poop or doing something else I dont want to think about, it isn't shoot.

Maybe the term cr@p SHOOT, is what is causing the confusion. Anywho, just my helping to keep the forum active.

Jerry

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
bucky wrote:
This is the funniest **** I've seen on here in a long time.

Yep this one is over the top.

Now I am wondering if I should get the pipes cleaned in the stick home, before someone notices. :B

Suuuueeeey

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
This is the funniest **** I've seen on here in a long time.
Puma 30RKSS

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Chute, guys, its chute. Unless you're firing a weapon at your poop or doing something else I dont want to think about, it isn't shoot.

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've never cleaned beyond the bowl, and never noticed any issues.

Guess Im a nasty pig too... Nice to know.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

richclover
Explorer
Explorer
jaycmpng wrote:
Not a real nice topic, but the better half is looking for a good method to clean the down pipe from toilet to the tank in our Cedar Creek 5er. Any help would make her a happi toer camper.
Sorry posted in wrong place, please feel free to move

The thread has taken a โ€œcrappyโ€ turn, but...

Each time we dump the tanks I turn off the water pump and spray a generous amount of Scrub N Bubbles down the pipe. Usually on the way to the dump station. That way itโ€™ll have some time to โ€œworkโ€. While the tank is draining I use the shower hose, outside hose or water jug to thoroughly flush the pipe. Clean enough until the next trip. Donโ€™t forget the tank treatment ๐Ÿ˜‰
Rich
2019 RAM 1500 Classic 4X4 Hemi
2021 CanAm Maverick DS Turbo
Southern NV

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on the lanyard.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
My house is clean
My RV is clean

BUT I do NOT clean nor worry about the plumbing system beyond the toilet bowl in either the house or the RV

Clean the bowl with brush and any cleaner you desire to use.
Use a long handled brush to clean toilet to tank pipe IF that is what you wish to do

But calling folks filthy/being pig/that they live in filth cause they do not clean the waste system plumbing is being a bit...no.....a LOT judgemental.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

EdTheEdge
Explorer
Explorer
I use my tank wand to clean the down spout.
HaRVey - 2013 Thor Chateau 22e

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
I'll tell you what the others have stepped around and don't talk about. I have a long handled sprayer I use for that purpose. the water outlet spins so it does a good job of cleaning the down pipe. just be sure you open the valve first and close it around the sprayer pipe or you will get a face full of undesirable water. just push and pull the sprayer up and down to go the full length of the poop tube. this works for me I hope you get good results too

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any effort to clean below the the toilet bowl seal indicates and severe case of OCD and one should seek medical help. It is a poop and pee holding tank and plumbing. I understand taking steps to make sure the sensors are working but other than that - Let It Go.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
How long will it stay clean?