Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Getting to and from Mexico

skeetshooter
Explorer
Explorer
For those in the RVG, any evidence of the border
being secured or difficulty going or coming to and from Mexico?
Need to get my annual dental exam and meds.
Thanks in advance for your observations.
Skeetshooter
SkeetShooter
2014 DRV Mobile Suite 36 TKRB3
2010 Ford F-350 Longbed SD Diesel DRW 4X2
20K Reese Hitch,
Good Sam Life Member
6 REPLIES 6

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
My wife's second cousin said that she heard on the Internet that they were killing everyone who crosses into Mexico. That's the kind of BS that spreads quicker than a California forest fire. Last Tuesday was just like the Tuesday before and the ten year's of Tuesday's that I have been in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas before that. 75 warm degrees on both sides of the border today.

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
We just got here last week, but I haven't heard of any problems going to Progesso. I know some neighbors who had been there just before we arrived. We have not seen much change around here, other than more of the helicopters going overhead are military and armed and even some military supply planes are seen occasionally.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

jrs1871
Explorer
Explorer
There is now greater activity at the crossings both from CBP and the military. So there may be a slight delay but still no problem to cross over or back.

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
skeetshooter wrote:
For those in the RVG, any evidence of the border
being secured or difficulty going or coming to and from Mexico?
Need to get my annual dental exam and meds.
Thanks in advance for your observations.
Skeetshooter

Been here for two months and the only difference is the fearful discussions by the old folks, who don't go to Mexico anyway, at Happy Hours. Prior to November 6, it was a big deal, not so much since.

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Perhaps ask this question in the Mexico section
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Not a good time to be going and coming from Mexico.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad