cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Counting the Days Untill Summer

fullmoonoversal
Explorer
Explorer
My DH and I love our B and we are already planning our cross country trip starting mid May next year. Anyone else making plans for next year?

WE plan to leave AK the third week in May and are trying to decide whether to go across to the east via Canada or travel through the US. Either way has its interesting points.

We are also hoping to hit some rallies on the way - especially Class B rallies.
2017 Coachmen Galleria
10 REPLIES 10

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
fullmoonoversalem wrote:
My DH and I love our B and we are already planning our cross country trip starting mid May next year. Anyone else making plans for next year?

WE plan to leave AK the third week in May and are trying to decide whether to go across to the east via Canada or travel through the US. Either way has its interesting points.

We are also hoping to hit some rallies on the way - especially Class B rallies.
I'm assuming you have a new Class B and just haven't changed your RV.net profile (2007 Damon Challenger)?

The b-rally.org Annual Class B Rally is traditionally on the weekend between Mother's Day and Memorial Day weekends so it might be a little early for you. Its date and location are still pending at this time but the website will have information when it's set.

Happy travels on your cross country trip.
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
I like this time of year because many of the campgrounds are deserted.
The people in shorts eating ice cream have all gone home.

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
time2roll wrote:
Why wait to go south? Been 80+ in the south west lately.
Yes but what is the ocean temperature? :B

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
Why wait to go south? Been 80+ in the south west lately.

danamrak
Explorer
Explorer
Yes already planning spring road trip.
Ford Sportsmobile 2006
Dick and Anne

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am going camping tomorrow 11/15. Next I am making plans for some winter camping in the desert.

It was 5 degrees a couple of mornings ago. Now it is a little warmer.

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
The moment the rig drinks the pink juice for the winter, I'm actively planning the next year's excursions. If I'm stuck in miserable weather, and trapped at home with work and three kids in school, at least I can dream of the time we will share together next summer!

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
Weโ€™re counting the days until Jan 20th when we hop the car ferry to โ€œAmericaโ€ and head south for a couple of months.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
At the end of September I start counting the days until summer..