cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coachman Freelander 21RS- Fresh water drain

KennyBoy
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for someone who has the same model to validate Coachman's instructions.

Coachman tells me to open the rear storage compartment and take off the left panel to find the drain. They are also sending me a new panel to replace the one I am taking off. Then, they want me to cut a hold in the new panel and replace it. Have you heard of any more ridiculous? Time to winterize!
5 REPLIES 5

GKAbbott
Explorer
Explorer
Our Frelander QB had a similar setup. I removed the large panel, cut an access panel and used a short piece of piano hinge to reattach the access panel. Now when I need to access the drain points, I just open the port that I installed.

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
On mine, I open the rear compartment and against the front wall is a 4" removable plug and I can access the three cutoff valves.
Marvin
Marvin

2010 Coachman Freelander 22TB on a
2008 Sprinter/Freightliner chassis
1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

ADAD437
Explorer
Explorer
i have a freelander qb, all my drains are behind the big drawer under the stove, of course i do not have a oven.

James,Gail & Pancho
2005 georgie boy Pursuit

😛

loggenrock
Explorer
Explorer
My low point drains and fresh water tank drains are behind a panel in the under bed compartment accessed from outside in my Prism. I simply removed the 4 screws that held it in place, and added a couple Velcro pieces instead. Silly location for the drains, but easy to access now.
Two and a hound in a 2015 Coachmen Prism "B+"...pushed by '09 Suby Forester
First 50 done, working on the second pass! Nunavut - we'll see...!
2005-2015 Roadtrek 190P
1993-2005 Northstar Soft-Side TC
1989-1993 Backpacks & Tents!
1967-1977 Family TT's

MobileBasset
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like they are wanting you to fix their build error.
MobileBasset
2014 Itasca Spirit 25B on Chevy Express 3500 chassis
Daisy and Hank the Basset Hounds