cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Install outside TV hookup on 2011 Breeze

bigdaddy51200
Explorer
Explorer
I want to run a HDMI cable(HDMI splitter) from the bedroom to a bay under the awning for outside TV. Has anyone done this upgrade ?

I will be doing this upgrade for a blind friend on his breeze. I dont know much about this rig. I looked at it this past weekend and it look like the cables go down the left cabinet beside the bed to the bedroom tv, then in access block behind the bedroom tv next to the shower. It looks like it may run under the shower into living room slide underneath.

I would like to run a hardwire vs wireless.
2014 THOR CHALLENGER 37KT
5 REPLIES 5

bigdaddy51200
Explorer
Explorer
dougrainer wrote:
I will be doing this upgrade for a blind friend on his breeze

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. Tiffin does not make it easy to run cables(especially HDMI) on the Breeze models.
Does this model have the Sat/DVD in the rear bedroom overhead storage behind the bed? If so, you could run it down the back cap and then up the chassis frame rail. Doug

It does have the SAT/DVD in bedroom over bed.

bigdaddy51200
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
Not trying to be snarky, but wouldn't a radio do the same for your BLIND friend?? Seems like hooking up a TV wouldn't do him much good. Also, with a radio he could use headphones so as to not irritate or impose on his neighbors.....Dennis

He uses his RV for tailgating at football games. He has a large group at his motor home. So he wants the TV where he can listen but everyone else be able to watch. I'm just trying to help him because he can't do this himself.

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Not trying to be snarky, but wouldn't a radio do the same for your BLIND friend?? Seems like hooking up a TV wouldn't do him much good. Also, with a radio he could use headphones so as to not irritate or impose on his neighbors.....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
I will be doing this upgrade for a blind friend on his breeze

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. Tiffin does not make it easy to run cables(especially HDMI) on the Breeze models.
Does this model have the Sat/DVD in the rear bedroom overhead storage behind the bed? If so, you could run it down the back cap and then up the chassis frame rail. Doug

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
if any base cabinets on that side take out the bottom drawer and see if you see it. Just seal the holes after you run the cable where every you have to drill a hole.