cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Braintree VT to Lincoln NH

PandS
Explorer
Explorer
We will be traveling from a campground in Braintree VT to Lincoln NH in our 44' diesel pusher towing our car.

One possible route is showing as I-89 N to VT 63 E to 302 E to NH 112 E to Lincoln.

Another is I-89 S to US-4 E to NH-118 N to NH 25 to I-93 N.

Does anyone have experience with these routes? Do you recommend another route?

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

PandS
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the input. All advice is appreciated!

s1214
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know about 63, but I take 302 to 112 a couple of times a year. It's a nice drive but is a single lane with limited passing zones. 112 is mostly 35 mph. If you wanted to stay on interstates, you could go 89S to Concord and jump right on 93N to Lincoln.

PandS
Explorer
Explorer
I think we'll take VT 62 to 302 to 93 S. Should be a pretty ride.

Thanks for the reply. We appreciate hearing from a "local" who actually knows the roads.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
I should probably start off by saying I'm not super familiar with all the roads on either of these routes. They do look like the most direct, though even a more indirect route would not be all that long.

VT 63 doesn't directly connect to US-302; if you want to head that way, it would be better I think to go another exit and take VT 62 (which is a nice wide two-lane highway). Otherwise, that looks to me like it ought to be a decent route. You could also take US-302 to I-93S.

If my vague memory serves, NH 118 I think may have been a rather hilly and curvy road. I could be confusing it with some other more minor roads in the area. US4 to NH 104 to I-93 would be a decent route to take and I think maybe preferable to 118 and 25.