cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Georgetown, South Carolina

Kentucky__Jo
Explorer
Explorer
Is Georgetown still dealing with the hurricane? Thinking about visiting... if not now, in the future. What campground would you recommend? Any suggestions on boat tours?
5 REPLIES 5

Kentucky__Jo
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the info. So sad that they are still dealing with this flooding.

Cocky_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
Horry, Georgetown, and Marion Counties are still experiencing and are about to experience significant flooding due to river water rising. Hwy 17 in Georgetown has been closed and they are sandbagging it trying to help some flooding. This is historic flooding for the area that has never been seen before.
2004 Sea Breeze by National RV - 8341

Former Coaches:
2006 Keystone Zeppeline 291 - TT
2000 Aerolite Cub F21 - Hybrid TT
1991 Coleman Pop Up

Formerly known as: hybrid_camper

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Huntington Beach State Park, just a short drive south to Georgetown. Close to great seafood, wonderful golf courses, Brookgreen Gardens which is a great place to visit.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
A friend of mine in Conway, D.C. has been sand bagging their house over the weekend. Part of the neighborhood is already flooded and expecting the river to crest this week. If wait a little while before going.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
I heard something from a friend in Myrtle Beach that Georgetown can still expect significant flooding, presumably from rivers that received feet of rainfall from the hurricane.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375