cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

83 Pace Arrow

Tntman
Explorer
Explorer
Please, isn't it time to close this thread? I don't think anyone is going to read three thousand responses.
ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST,
Mike, Jill and our dog Goshe
Our Booger dog is with us in a custom urn, miss ya Boogs
2003 Tiffin Phaeton, Roadmaster tow products, 2016 Jeep Cherokee
Good Sam, SKP, FMCA F292654
13 REPLIES 13

btilfan
Explorer
Explorer
cruising spud wrote:
I read fulltimin's posts every, single day. I NEED to see the outcome. We can't stop now.

I too am obsessed with this thread, my day isn't complete until I see it.
2007 Damon Astoria Pacifica
My next hobby.

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
ro_sie wrote:
And now, I think it is time to close this thread!

And what you think is less important than fulltimins. :B

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
And now, I think it is time to close this thread!
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

cruising_spud
Explorer
Explorer
I read fulltimin's posts every, single day. I NEED to see the outcome. We can't stop now.
Kathy

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
Count me in as saying NO! I have read this thread from the very beginning and I do not want to stop now. If you dont like it, dont read it! I have learned a lot reading this.

rosie
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

FloridaRosebud
Explorer
Explorer
magik235 wrote:
I have followed the thread from the beginning. It is an outstanding narrative of an ambitious project that touches on all aspects of Class A construction.

I agree as well! We are new to RVing, and I've already learned a bunch from the thread. Please don't take it down. If you don't like it or it annoys you, then ignore it.

Al

don_lou
Explorer
Explorer
magik235 wrote:
I have followed the thread from the beginning. It is an outstanding narrative of an ambitious project that touches on all aspects of Class A construction.

Me too !!
Don & Louise

magik235
Explorer
Explorer

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
i have read every one of them and look forward to each new one. the gentleman has a flair for writing and photography. hoping to see the finished product

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
If you donโ€™t like the thread, donโ€™t read it or otherwise concern yourself.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Reading every post in every thread is not mandatory.
Just skip the ones that don't interest you, I do it all the time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
NO! I, and many others, follow his ventures daily. If you are late to the show, that's your problem. You have a lot of reading to do!
The real question should be whether this is the correct place for someone to post a personal blog which is what it really is.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
??????????