CLOSED
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

mobeewan
Explorer
Explorer
Simple case of self defense. No charges to be filed.

Driver A gets upset because he thinks driver B is taking too long. Driver A gets out of his truck and confronts driver B. Driver A goes back to his truck and retrieves a pistol and threatens driver B. Driver B is carrying, draws and shoots driver A multiple times. Driver A deserves what he got.

trailerbikecamp
Explorer
Explorer
Lynnmor wrote:
trailerbikecamper wrote:

My TV is used as a regular daily driver as well. I have had cars tell me to move while I'm still fueling, not realizing my truck is diesel. I usually have to let them know I need that particular pump for my truck.

I'll bet they are the same ones that always block that one diesel pump while the other five islands are clear.

You're right. I usually have to wait to get to the diesel pump. Typically a small car either at the pump before the diesel pump or hasn't pulled far enough forward to let me fuel up behind them.
Dan

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
How about one of those big water guns loaded with deer lure or something distasteful? Maybe get your wife to load it for you.
We all see these inconsiderate and sometimes deliberate antics by truckers, bikers, gangsta types,...almost all types.
I've got room to attach a longer hose in the water bay. Maybe wash their vehicles... a little while I wait? Put one of those car wash attachments that hold soap and spray until soap runs out. Tell them you were going to wash it for them but emptied your tank?
Nah. I can't think of any harmless, but very irritating, get even tricks.
If I was devious and I am, I could think up stuff but not going to.
don't think I've ever done any tricks on these kind of people or anyone.
But just thinkin...

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
trailerbikecamper wrote:

My TV is used as a regular daily driver as well. I have had cars tell me to move while I'm still fueling, not realizing my truck is diesel. I usually have to let them know I need that particular pump for my truck.

I'll bet they are the same ones that always block that one diesel pump while the other five islands are clear.

trailerbikecamp
Explorer
Explorer
Where I live we don't have separate pumps for light vehicles, RV's and trucks. RV's use the same pumps as cars. Usually the diesel pumps are in the center of the island.

But I do try to leave as much room around me as possible.
Dan

Ductape
Explorer
Explorer
Once we observed some Hardly Davidson riders demonstrate their egos by parking at the pumps and going inside to purchase lunch, which they then consumed at the pump while taking in the sight of vehicles waiting to fuel behind them. I try not to shoot people, so they lived to demonstrate their small mindedness again. No doubt someday they'll meet a trucker with a short fuse like above, and karmic balance will ensue.
49 States, 6 Provinces, 2 Territories...

Optimistic_Para
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
Lynnmor wrote:
I had a greenie block my way to a pump with his bumper sticker-ed econobox car. He was saving the planet one stalled RV at a time. Would it be OK to shoot him next time? :?

Yes but only with recyclable bullets.

Absolutely Right! After you shoot him, use your Bowie knife to dig the bullets out so you can melt them down and recast them!

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Lynnmor wrote:
I had a greenie block my way to a pump with his bumper sticker-ed econobox car. He was saving the planet one stalled RV at a time. Would it be OK to shoot him next time? :?

Yes but only with recylable bullets.

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
I'd certainly never get in a fight over this, but I know how frustrating it is.Too many inconsiderate people. One time at a Flying J, 2 motorhomes were at the RV pumps when we got there. They were not fueling and no one was around.We were able to get into a regular pumps.WE finished fueling and drove off.They were still there. Some flying J's even have stickers on the pumps that say move forward after refueling.I always do.

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
"Truckers rule at the pump..."

Bosh, I've seen too many of them block the pump until they get all their business done. I move when I'm done pumping fuel, but that's the way I expect other people to act. Truckers are no better than anyone else, and not much worse either.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hard to tell from the article exactly who shot whom. Maybe the guy waiting was the one who got shot.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Truckers rule at the pump...pull forward when you've finished fueling. Perhaps there was something wrong with the card reader or pump nozzle or air. Even so, no reason to shoot people.

Learned as a kid to trust truck drivers. I hesitate to do that these days.
Jim@HiTek
Have shop, will travel!
Visit my travel & RV repair blog site. Subscribe for emailed updates.
Winnebago Journey, '02
Cat 330HP Diesel, 36.5', two slides.