cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bigfoot leveling system issue.

Speltier
Explorer
Explorer
When I first got my 1990 Fleetwood bounder, the big foot leveling system worked just fine. On my recent trip, however, when I activated the system it goes through it’s diagnostic, but then all the lights (front left right rear) begin to blink. I left a message for their customer service, but haven’t heard anything back. Does anyone have any idea where I could begin to troubleshoot this? Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3

Speltier
Explorer
Explorer
You know, I think I unplug both connectors on the back of the panel, perhaps that foiled the Reset protocol. Thanks for the tips, fellows.

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
From the Bigfoot website troubleshooting section:

"If you have the "Front/Right" and "Rear/Left" lights flashing on your panel you must disconnect the interface cable at the panel or sensor for 10 seconds to clear the code. The interface cable has a 6-Pin connector at each end. It will be the smaller cable of the 2 that plug into the sensor and the only one plugging into the rear of the control panel."

The level sensor is usually mounted on the inside of the firewall.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

blownstang01
Explorer
Explorer
Check the limit switches at the jacks. Make sure you have good connections at the switches. You can unplug them and make sure they are "closed" using a continuity tester.