cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

do all class As have rattles on bumpy roads

luberhill
Explorer
Explorer
Im very close to buying the 2013 Winnebago 26he class A...I have driven it a few imes and the guy is leaving EVERYTHING with it,,,hoses, adapters, dishes, silverware, tables, chairs etc...
I notice on bumpy roads there are rattles like the windows etc
Is this normal ?
2013 Winnebago Sunstar 26HE
6 REPLIES 6

Bruce_Brown
Please reply to other thread;

https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/29745342.cfm
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
I'm luck and get to drive a variety of Class A gassers on a variety of roads. I have found that the cheaper built the RV the more noises it makes. Thor Challengers are the loudest and Tiffin Allegro Open Roads are the most quiet.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
My driver side window rattles loutly, especially if the wind is from a certain direction. So if you pass me, and see the tail of a white hanky flapping from my driver window, that is why.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

YC_1
Nomad
Nomad
My wife is always on a mission to silence noises in the RV. Rough roads or not. Wind noises drive me crazy.

So yes, they have rattles. Slow down and enjoy the journey and silence those that you can.
H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
All motorhomes (A,B,C) will rattle going down the road if the rattle is coming from Dishes, pots, pans, tools. If it has slides, you will get more rattles. You can reduce the number of rattles but you wonโ€™t get rid of all of them.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
even new rv,s rattle.