cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW FALSE 500 PESO BILLS

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
The banks havent even gotten the new 500 peso bills out completlly and they already got one guy trying to pass some counterfit 500 peso bills in Monterrey MX not Monterrey California.

So for the Canadians and Gringos comming down I will try to find out how to distinguish the real bills from the fake and give you the heads up.

I haven't even seen a new bill, so next week I will be going to the bank and ask to see one, and see what to look for in security features and let you guys know.

navegator
1 REPLY 1

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/365-nm-3W-UV-LED-Pen-Light-Blacklight-for-Scorpions-Hunting-Mineral-Hunting...

Ultraviolet light brings out security features on US and Mexican currency. The alerts fairy SCREAM visually. Simply try it on genuine currency. The pen light clips onto a pocket and 3 seconds of light = many hundreds of verifications. I carry it to town.

I made Brenda a 10 watt UV chip for the restaurant. It is mounted under counter and shines downward. She has caught several 200 and 100 false notes. All from diners from big cities. Obviously they were not the counterfeiters. Most of the time when a moment is given to feel the material of the bill s difference is noted.

I have a phony travel wallet with seven hundred counterfeit bills designed for crooked cops. One motorcycle cop in Monclova snatched a 500 peso bill right out of my fingers.