cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulled the trigger on an 06 pilgram 267bhss tonight

Monster1
Explorer
Explorer
After searching for a month and seeing lots of junk and even a few good deals that sold before I could even look at them, i decided to take a rest and focus on other things in my life. Then I get a notification of an 06 pilgram 267bhss for sale. It's stick and tin built with a fiberglass front cap. From the pictures it appeared to be very well take care of. Come to find out that the owner is the original owner and barely used the unit. I went over it maticuloudly over, under, on top of and inside every cabinet and void space. The only thing I found was a very small leak on the corner of the skylight in the bathroom. The roof has been resealed and inspected every other year. Everything about this unit looks brand new. I pushed on all the walls under the windows and everything is solid. The upholstery and mattresses dont even look like they had been sat or slept on. The entire coach looks as brand new as you can get without it being brand new. Picked it up for $7500 with the accessories and equalizer hitch included. With all the options included, it books out for 7000 dollars. It may not be a steal dollar wise and isn't aluminum frames like I was looking for,but this unit is so well maintained and like new that we couldn't pass it up. Plus, I couldn't find any negative information online about the build quality or the manufacture before they went out of business.
4 REPLIES 4

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
Yes mostly with just the Open Roads
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

Monster1
Explorer
Explorer
dblr wrote:
We had a Open Road made by Pilgrim which we really liked, did have a frame issue and have seen more with the same problem, other then that a great unit.

What was the problem with the frame on the ones you saw? Seems that it was the open road 5th wheels that had issues. Hope I dodged a bullet.

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
We had a Open Road made by Pilgrim which we really liked, did have a frame issue and have seen more with the same problem, other then that a great unit.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
With that inspection I believe you got yourself a good TT. WELCOME! Did you check the tire manufacture dates? Some of us are three year people, some four.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad