cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

$450 cash for a Bi-Pap circuit board?

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
The entire unit retail price is $600 and they want me to pay shipping. Hello? Aren't positive airway devices covered by MediCare? I am in Mexico but can get the machine to the USA.
8 REPLIES 8

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
With the Remstar I got a "used (actually brand new)" CPAP board on eBay and it interchanged with the BiPAP circuit board same for same everything except it does not change pressure. Forty nine dollars. Changed it this morning. Works like a charm. This will buy me time.

eBay and AMAZON no longer allows the sale of new or used machines. Wotta pain.

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
I have 4 machines myself. one to use and 3 spares.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
PM sent.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Here is the serial number of the unit

P04442123 4C02

I am lacking a Torx T6 screwdriver to open the case to get to the board. I either send the unit off for repair in a couple of weeks or get a long shank T6 driver in the states, Thanks for trying to help! I sure miss the therapy.

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does it happen to be Philips / Respironics unit?
If it is PM me the model number or better yet the part or control number on the board.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Seek and ye shall not find...

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think we addressed this before. Why not a used one from EBay?
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, they are covered by Medicare Part B.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.