cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

POSTING A PICTURE

Camper_Alvin
Explorer
Explorer
OK, so apparently you can't post a picture to this forum or at least I can't figure out how to do it. Someone tried to help me but that did not work that I can see. Can this be done?
8 REPLIES 8

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer
In screen mode you better be careful. My girlfriend's feet are in view. Not sure if she was dressed or not lol.
2015 Keystone Springdale Summerland 257rl
Tow vehicle: 2003 GMC K1500 ext lb
Previous: 14 years of 3 popups and a hybrid tt

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer

Photobucket my boondocker setup
2015 Keystone Springdale Summerland 257rl
Tow vehicle: 2003 GMC K1500 ext lb
Previous: 14 years of 3 popups and a hybrid tt

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
You have to have a 'PUBLIC' HTTPS picture file name. Just can't add a JPG photo name from your hard drive. I use the 'FREE' posting service IMGUR com to show all of my photos to be sent out over the various forums. I have some 900 photos in there at them moment. Once you have the HTTPS photo address then it is click click using the forum provide image posting form...

Roy's image

Just added this one from google search that caught my eye... Love these kinds of photos...

Google Image

This is what works for me at any rate...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Easy as pie. took just that long, very easy, no problems!!
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
See if this worked from phone??

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
That is exactly where it is.. in Forum Posting and Support. And it is very simple to use from a computer, maybe not so much from a smartphone or tablet. Will have to try from my Smarter-than-I-am phone.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
A topic that should actually be in Forum Posting Help and Support.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Read here
posting pics

link
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand