cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPMS sale

Tinstar
Explorer
Explorer
I just ordered my TPMS for my Monaco. Just so ya'll know, Truck Systems Technology has a Labor Day sale going on right now.

The TST 507RV6FT with the new color monitor is $364.65 (15% off) and the TST 507RV6FT with the monochrome monitor is $291.75 (25% off). There was no tax since I was ordering from out-of-state AND free shipping. I bought the one with the monochrome monitor since I could not justify the extra $75 to see the pressures in blue color as opposed to the black.

One thing may be of interest to some folks: I called a couple of retailers and they all said the flow-through sensors took quite a bit more time to get air into the tire. I called TST and talked to Jim to get more information about that. He said that was very true with their older design sensor. They completely remade the flow-through sensor three (3) months ago. The old sensor allowed only 75% of the air through whereas the new design allows 98% through. The new sensor is also a little bit smaller than the old.

After all the research I did on buying the best system for my money it all just sounded good to me. Anyone considering buying a TST system, this might be a good time to call.
:CNever pass up a chance to go somewhere:C
3 REPLIES 3

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
OMG! You guys are gonna have yours stolen!!!.. :B....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
On my EEZtire tpms, I removed the anti-theft ring which was making it cumbersome to remove them for adding air. Now it's no different from removing any stem cap, hence no need for flow-through.

That's exactly what I did with our standard TST 507 sensors. It makes them smaller and lighter as well.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
On my EEZtire tpms, I removed the anti-theft ring which was making it cumbersome to remove them for adding air. Now it's no different from removing any stem cap, hence no need for flow-through.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman