cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any North Point 377 RLBH Owners here?

JamesSpeer
Explorer
Explorer
We've had ours for about 9 months and finally getting it out on the road. We've gone from TX to FL and up to DC so far and it's been a great rig. We got a little nervous going through the Virginia Beach tunnels under the Chesapeake bay because the clearance was 13'6" and the trailer spec's are 13'3"!!

Anyway - what's your experience so far? Any issues?

We've had a few but they are shake down issues that were easy to fix and then dealership/service dept issues with tech's breaking things.

6 REPLIES 6

JamesSpeer
Explorer
Explorer
Wow - Hope they got you taken care of.

Toolguy5
Explorer
Explorer
JamesSpeer wrote:
Toolguy5 wrote:
We have a Northpoint 387RDFS. We have had it for 2 1/2 mos now. Made 1 local trip and 1 300 mile trip. Right now she is in service getting some issues taking care of. It has been there for a month now. Jayco and the dealers parts list did not match up. Hoping to get it back in next few days. Last I talked to dealer they had the part and was working on it.

I like the extra storage on your rig!

If you have the residential fridge that uses the inverter - The dealership/service dept forgot to dump the ice maker and turn off the batteries. So when the batteries dies - the ice melted and spilled out of the fridge and sat against the kitchen trim... Did a lot of damage and took a while to get fixed. At first we didn't know what was going on, but I figured it out and had their ins cover the damage. They also broke one of the slide out Trim panels in the Mid Bedroom slide. Careful going to Crestview RV in Selma TX... They are rough on your rig!

Yes almost the same thing. When we first brought it home I went in the next day and there was water on the floor by fridge. I noticed the tray by ice and water dispenser had water in it. So I knew right away what it was. I cleaned it up and turned ice maker off.
Just got a call from dealer repairs are complete and I am bring it home today.
They had to replace the Tablet for the controls. Repair a wheel bearing and seal on one of the living room slides. The wall in bedroom had a bubble in it. Theater seating back came apart and I thought it was broke.
Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess Rainbow Bridge 8/8/2023
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

dhust
Explorer
Explorer
We have had one a little over a year now. Love the floorplan. Wanted the loft and the middle bunkroom emptying into the rear living room. My wife has turned the middle bunk room into her sewing room. We removed the top bunk and put in a shelf and turned the loft into our storage "attic".

We had the kitchen slide motors break on us. It was fixed under warranty. I have cracked the vent covers from low hanging limbs on back roads in Michigan. So far we have pulled it about 11,000 miles and are currently half way through our big trip (we left in May and won't be home until October).

JamesSpeer
Explorer
Explorer
Toolguy5 wrote:
We have a Northpoint 387RDFS. We have had it for 2 1/2 mos now. Made 1 local trip and 1 300 mile trip. Right now she is in service getting some issues taking care of. It has been there for a month now. Jayco and the dealers parts list did not match up. Hoping to get it back in next few days. Last I talked to dealer they had the part and was working on it.

I like the extra storage on your rig!

If you have the residential fridge that uses the inverter - The dealership/service dept forgot to dump the ice maker and turn off the batteries. So when the batteries dies - the ice melted and spilled out of the fridge and sat against the kitchen trim... Did a lot of damage and took a while to get fixed. At first we didn't know what was going on, but I figured it out and had their ins cover the damage. They also broke one of the slide out Trim panels in the Mid Bedroom slide. Careful going to Crestview RV in Selma TX... They are rough on your rig!

Toolguy5
Explorer
Explorer
Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess Rainbow Bridge 8/8/2023
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Just remember one thing......if the front end fits, the rest will follow!!! LOL (regarding the tunnel clearance). Glad to hear alls well so far.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"