cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuzion 424

2PawsRiver
Explorer
Explorer
While I did my best to get my wife to agree to a Fuzion 371 or Grand Design 351, I have lost the battle and we are picking up 2018 Fuzion 424. We live in SW Michigan and have our eye on three. One in mid Michigan, one in Ohio and one in Kentucky, all in the low 70's.

We will be making the move in about 2 weeks or 3 weeks and the plan is to buy it from whoever has it and had the best price.

I have looked for a used one, hoping to save money.......any input or if you know where a used one is for sale, thoughts and information are always appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

2PawsRiver
Explorer
Explorer
kerrlakeRoo wrote:
Can't help on a used one, but my local dealer her in VA has two in stock, asking $74,900 and their pricing is straight up, out the door, no add ons. I know they still have some wiggle room if that's any help for comparative pricing.
www.rv007.com
I have dealt with James, and he has been decent.

Thank you....pretty long drive, but will keep it in mind.

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
Can't help on a used one, but my local dealer her in VA has two in stock, asking $74,900 and their pricing is straight up, out the door, no add ons. I know they still have some wiggle room if that's any help for comparative pricing.
www.rv007.com
I have dealt with James, and he has been decent.