cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World Cup Mexico Scores! Seismographs Quiver In DF

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Not a joke. Depth 0 miles. 15,000,000 people stomp jump and pound tables.

In reality it shows just how jello-like the soil is under the megalopolis.

All over the country tomorrow is "San Lunes" Saint Monday. A day when LA CRUDA (hangovers) will freeze frame much industry. The Mexican cure for a hangover is frequently to kill the hangover by resuming drinking. A raw egg, a few dollops of hot sauce and down the hatch!
8 REPLIES 8

Almot
Explorer III
Explorer III
Tequila is a terrible thing, I agree. Even a good tequila is still bad, too much plant organics that have not been distilled enough for making easy exit of the body. Kinda variety of a moonshine.

mockturtle
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not a soccer fan but I watched the match and rooted for Mexico. Nice upset.
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Senor TALLEYHO69

QUE LE VAYA BIEN !!!

There are a suspicious number of carros parked on the street this morning that did not leave for work. I must go to the store. If rude hand gestures and loud groserias are encountered I shall smile and keep driving. La Cruda has been known to make a driver loco.

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
Yes there was a small localized quake from thousands of people jumping in Mexico City after the football team won , this has been detected and confirmed by the seismologists.

Mexico City sits on top of a lake bed and there is clay and mud type subsoil that tend to resonate with the quakes in general, the larger quakes get amplified along certain areas of the original lake bed and that is what causes more damage to some poorly built or engineered structures or those that are not constructed or adhere to the building codes.

navegator

Talleyho69
Gee, aside from, "Everything in moderation including moderation," I'm a bit unsure what to say.
We are leaving our now former home in California in the morning, heading for Mexico permanently, and getting carried away. We don't plan to drive far tomorrow, so can leave late.
Champagne, rum and a margarita (a real one) so far, and dinner is about to be served: What's left to cook after 38 years in one house!
No menudo left for tomorrow morning, just egg, bacon and cheese sandwiches that we just made!

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
The real cure is prevention. I don't drink tequila because of the hangover potential. I always hurt the next day. Whiskey from Tennessee has never caused me pain the next day.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Talleyho69
We had menudo for breakfast today because it's good. No hangover, but are working on it!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
No no senor, the true cure for a hangover is menudo!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton