cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jayco Jayflight 245RLSW

wjlapier
Explorer
Explorer
The Jayco Jayflight 245RLSW is on our radar coming from a Springdale 282BH. A smaller trailer for my wife and myself now that the kids don't come with us anymore. Any comments on this trailer good or bad and if bad what should we consider then as an option for a TT ~24ft long? Price is around $23,000. I'd say that is a our budget for a new TT.

Thanks for your comments in advance.
2019 Chevrolet 3500HD LTZ DRW
2023 Host Everest
5 REPLIES 5

wjlapier
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, thank you for the comments. While waiting for a chance to see the Jayco--this coming Weds ( 6/20 ), went to another dealership that was open to look at a Premier by Bullet ( Keystone ) and also looked at a Grand Design Imagine 2600. We left with the Grand Design. Crazy how this works.
2019 Chevrolet 3500HD LTZ DRW
2023 Host Everest

dolbsss
Explorer
Explorer
I own a Jayflight SLX 284BHSW. I cannot think of a reason to get rid of it other than to go 5th wheel in about 3-4 years potentially. Its a great TT.

Gulfcoast
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Jayco 245RLSW and I am well pleased with it in every way.

I can't say one bad word about mine and we use it often on long trips.

It's real easy to tow with a 3/4 ton diesel and easy to park in tight spots too.

Mine has never leaked and never rotted, but I do treat it like a baby all the time.

The floor plan is just perfect for a couple.

Here's a great forum for a Jayco:

Jayco Owner's Forum
RV'ing since 1960
Dodge Cummins Diesel
Mega Cab
Jayco Travel Trailer

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
Be careful and do some due dilligence on the net. I've read some horro stories about them leaking and rotting.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking unit for 2 people...We really like the rear lounge floor plan.. You might want to option out the sofa for a couple of recliners...much more comfortable.

You certainly have enough truck. Good luck with your choice.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro