cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Electrical

glennrasmussen
Explorer
Explorer
2005 Georgie Boy Landau, 2004 Workhorse chassis. I'm trying to locate a fuse chart located on the fuse panel under the hood. Or at least a clear photo of one that I can print. Looks as though mine has gotten wet and no longer legible.
6 REPLIES 6

4x4van
Explorer
Explorer
Try this:

The fuse box under the hood is a Workhorse part, not a Georgie Boy part, as it is for the chassis.
We don't stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing!

2004 Itasca Sunrise M-30W
Carson enclosed ATV Trailer
-'85 ATC250R, '12 Husky TE310, '20 CanAm X3 X rs Turbo RR
Zieman Jetski Trailer
-'96 GTi, '96 Waveblaster II

ets1996
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1996 p-chassis the box under the hood with fuses and relays is made by Intelletec may not be the correct spelling but this box was/is very common on class A motorhomes. Try looking them up on the web.

glennrasmussen
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you John. Found OMEY RV on line and they have many parts, however it is all Workhorse and I believe the fuse chart I need is a Georgie Boy part. Thinking my best bet is for someone with a like vehicle to send me a photo that I can print. Will continue to search though and might get lucky.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Look for OMEY on the internet. He had a web page full of Workhorse stuff. Do not know if he is still around though I think I know who he is.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

glennrasmussen
Explorer
Explorer
P32 Chassis. Part number on the sheet is EL 15491 daed 7/15/01 or 03 Should have included all this info. in my original post.

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
P or W chassis-- may be different.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/