cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C cap cover

jstrong499
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone ever seen a cap cover that would cover the Class C cap while driving? This peskey problem of bug splater and the inability/difficulty to reach/clean and remove the bug goo after traveling. Got to be a better way ????
Jamie
3 REPLIES 3

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
There is a Thread going now on keeping it clean.

sachilles
Explorer
Explorer
I would think you could use racing windshield tear offs.
one example at the link below. Basically a clear film you can put on, and peal the layer off when you desire to.
https://shop.protint.com/category.sc?categoryId=110
Several companies make such a thing. Many will do a custom size.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
This pesky problem of bug splatter and the

inability/difficulty to reach/clean and remove

the bug goo after traveling. Got to be a better way ????

I wax the heck out of the cab over. Every time I'm parked in a CG the cab over AND hood gets another coat of wax. Mothers or Mequires.

Wax Keeps the bugs from really sticking. If your coach is not waxed they stick and you won't ever get them off.

For cleaning just go to any RV stove and buy the big brush with the telescoping handle. that reaches the cab over all the way to the top for washing. They even make them now where you can hook a hose up to it.

I found the "Full Timers Choice Professional Strength" RV soap does the best to remove bug splatter. And it puts another layer of wax on.
and btw it does a great job of washing the whole coach and adds a nice shine to it.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.