cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Reviews or Any Info on 1999 Aljo 33'

Surviver76
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Guys, I found a fifth wheel toy hauler, need reviews.
It is a 99' Aljo 33 foot toy hauler and looks to be in really great condition. Asking price is $6,500
"Shower/Tub combo. Stove/Oven, microwave. Roof A/C. New hot water heater. Large awning in great condition. Two 60 watt solar panels, with brand new 6-volt batteries, keeps all batteries charged for off grid camping. 4000-watt L.P. Generac generator with 475 hrs. New tires, wheels, and bearings. No leaks, no signs of ever leaking. Used but not abused. Everything works as it should. Will need tags. Clean title in hand."
The age can be a problem I know and NADA shows it around 5K but this one does appear exceptionally clean and does have the solar which I love. Any guidance or advice/reviews appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3

Surviver76
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys, this really helped.

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Aljos were never noted for build quality. They had lots of build issues if I remember correctly. Ramps back in the old days were notoriously weak on all of the old toy haulers.

dedmiston
I don't have any experience with that model, but that's pretty old for a toy hauler. I think the RV builders learned quite a bit after those early years.

The price seems a little high for a 19 year old toy hauler. Hopefully you can negotiate a better deal if you really like the trailer.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230