cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bigfoot Hydraulic Jacks on 32' Winnebago "C"

blownstang01
Explorer
Explorer
Installed Bigfoot's Platinum jack system on the Winnebago. Install went pretty easy, directions were clear, and the quality of the set-up looks pretty good. I have about 12 hours into the install from welding brackets to finished wiring, not bad I thought especially for a guy 7 weeks out of rotator cuff surgery :C . I installed the control panel in the cabinet near the entry door as I didn't feel the need to reach it from the drivers seat and couldn't find a good place in the cab anyway.

6 REPLIES 6

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
blownstang01 wrote:
1995brave wrote:
Need to get some weather pack connectors for the jacks. You won't have to worry about your quick connects corroding or coming loose. I bought a full kit along with extra shells and pins and use them for everything DC.

Not a bad idea. I have a weatherpack kit around here somewhere.

The connections for our all-up switches are still doing fine after 17 years with just the quick connects. I do suggest checking them once in awhile though, since there would be no indication if one opened up.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

ernie1
Explorer
Explorer
blownstang:
Where did you buy your system from? Was it Quadra Manufacturing in Sturgis Michigan or a Bigfoot dealer in Florida?

blownstang01
Explorer
Explorer
1995brave wrote:
Need to get some weather pack connectors for the jacks. You won't have to worry about your quick connects corroding or coming loose. I bought a full kit along with extra shells and pins and use them for everything DC.

Not a bad idea. I have a weatherpack kit around here somewhere.

1995brave
Explorer II
Explorer II

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Nice job! I installed the older Bigfoot E-Z Leveler system on our previous coach, and our current coach came equipped with a Bigfoot auto level system. Both systems have served us quite well.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

memtb
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations.....I hope it serves you well!

We have the Bigfoot System on our 5th wheel, a really great system. We have the HWH system on our class c.....it โ€œsucks eggsโ€!!!! One day, the class c may get an upgrade!
Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl