cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jayco Hummingbird 17RK

socialstudiesmo
Explorer
Explorer
We just brought home our new Hummingbird last evening and can't wait to get it to a state park this weekend. We have had Jayco products in the past so appreciate the quality. This floor plan had the storage we need for longer camping trips and the convection oven which I enjoy using. I did compromise with the wet bath. :E Anyone else with a Hummingbird?
2018 Jayco Hummingbird 17RK
2014 Jayco Greyhawk BH
6 REPLIES 6

poriggity
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at that same model, and we may end up with it.. But for now we are eyeballing the No Boundaries 19.5 and we really love it, but the Jayco Hummingbird 17RK has a great layout, and with their Baja package, would make a great offroad trailer.
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, Long bed quad cab, 315x70x17 Falken AT3W, Timbren SES

No RV at the moment, but in a couple weeks will be the proud owners of a new 2019 No Boundaries 19.5 TT.

Gpa69
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome Hummingbird campers! We have a hummy 16mrb,really love this trailer. Murphy bed, large bath, and no slide out. Had a 17rb but hated the bed setup. Have had it out on 4 trips so far this summer and its awsome.

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
SoundGuy wrote:
Wiscampsin wrote:
Picked up our Hummingbird 17RK a couple weeks ago. Been out twice in it and really like it. It's our 5th camper, started in a pup many years ago, then HTT, TT, and 37' 5th wheel which we sold last Oct. We're getting used to downsizing. .

As I'm noticing in campgrounds many others are doing as well - downsizing. With a well designed smaller camper it's amazing what you can get along without just fine ... congrats! :B

Thanks. There's alot of 'stuff' we've learned we can live without and still enjoy ourselves. Example: it's just the 2 of us so we bring 2 camp chairs. If someone wants to enjoy a fire with us they bring their own chairs over or sit on the picnic table bench.

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Wiscampsin wrote:
Picked up our Hummingbird 17RK a couple weeks ago. Been out twice in it and really like it. It's our 5th camper, started in a pup many years ago, then HTT, TT, and 37' 5th wheel which we sold last Oct. We're getting used to downsizing. .

As I'm noticing in campgrounds many others are doing as well - downsizing. With a well designed smaller camper it's amazing what you can get along without just fine ... congrats! :B
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer

Iraqvet05
Explorer
Explorer
No hummingbird owner here but a Jayco owner. If you haven't found the website yet, come on over to jaycoowner.com for additional help.

Congratulations and happy camping!
2017 Ford F-250 6.2 gas
2018 Jayco 28BHBE

US Army veteran