cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIFE IS GOODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, life is good. I had to go out to the mh to get a new box of cereal. I am gone so much, that I don't keep food in the house. And that is a good thing. When I come home from a trip, I bring in some food to get me by till I leave again. Well didn't bring in enough food this time. Gotta love.
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax
8 REPLIES 8

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
We just arrived home this past Sunday from drycamping for 7 days at a beautiful National Forest lake in Northeastern CA.

We were with 3 other camping couples in a large fully shaded group site we had reserved, with no other campers near, and our two fishing boats 50 yards away on the beach ready for instant use. The wet fly trout fishing was a bit slow, but my largest rainbow during the week did come in at a nice 24 inches.

A surreal camping experince all around ... except for a furnace problem the last night of camping. (Guess I have to get into it and check the sail switch.)
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

stargirl96
Explorer
Explorer
I find I sleep the best when out using our motorhome.

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
I like Dutchmen's post. Some people were born to have motorhomes.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Our's is parked in our driveway at home and we sleep in it every night. We don't even go in the house any more, except for laundry.

Occasionally, we'll get soft drinks from the camper and put them in the refrigerator in the house.

LIFE is good!

DRTDEVL
Explorer
Explorer
I went out the the RV this morning to get eggs for breakfast...
Resurrecting an inherited 1980 Minnie Winnie 20RG from the dead after sitting since 1998..

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
We still work full time, but we end up going out to our FW for supplies! I can't wait till we can travel for weeks at a time! It will be here in four years!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Life is certainly good! Spent 4 days this last weekend at the Horseneck Beach State Reservation campground in Westport Ma. Our site was #54 right on the beach. 4 members of our family have birthdays in the last week of May so they all swung by to have a combined celebration. Great stuff!!!! The weather could have cooperated a little more but so it goes. Going to set up reservations today for the first leg of our 3rd cross country trip in 3 years. Going to leave on June 16 for 8 to 10 weeks and hit the hot southwest. We are already set up to be at Roswell NM. July 6-7-8 for the
UFO Festival there which should be a real hoot. Then just poke around.
Yes life is good. We are blessed.
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes it is. I spent several days last week fishing in the Sierras. I took the boat and tent camped. We had lots of wind and 25 degrees on Th night. I kept thinking we should be staying in a trailer. It was perfect trailer weather. I am getting too old for sleeping on the ground in the snow.