cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Owners manual for a 2003 Trail Lite Bantam 17ft?

JoshuaH
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought this model camper, owner did not have the manual but I would like to have one. Any ideas? Haven't been able to find one online.

Thanks!
15 REPLIES 15

JoshuaH
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, I really appreciate you doing this.

All_I_could_aff
Explorer
Explorer
Here is everything I have from my 1999 Bantam B17, hope it helps

1999 R-Vision Trail Light B17 hybrid
2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
2002 Xterra rollinโ€™ on 33โ€™s
1993 Chevy Z24 Convertible
Lives in garage 71,000 miles

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
All I could afford wrote:
There should also be a sticker with cargo carrying capacity specific to your actual model as equips from the factory on one of the kitchen cabinet doors.

Yep, white factory weight sticker. It may include tank capacities. It'll be inside a cabinet wall or door.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

JoshuaH
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you very much for this info, very helpful.

All_I_could_aff
Explorer
Explorer
There should also be a sticker with cargo carrying capacity specific to your actual model as equips from the factory on one of the kitchen cabinet doors.

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
JoshuaH wrote:
I'd really like to know how much payload it can safely carry as well. Any and all specs would be wonderful.

The GVWR on an 03 17H was 3755, 3500 lb axle less advertised hitch weight of 255. Cargo carrying capacity was @ 900 lbs. The tanks were black and gray 30 gallons, fresh water 24. Fresh was advertised as 30 but 6 of that is in the water heater which you can not get, unless you drain it out the heater drain plug. The 17H was renamed the C17 for 04 and layout was changed slightly.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

Rover_Bill
Explorer II
Explorer II
Owner manuals for TT are generic and cover several model lines. To find the exact weight and payload specs for your TT, look for the USDOT GVWR sticker located on the street side near the front of the TT.
2015 GMC Canyon 3.6L V6 4X4 TowHaul SLE ExtCab Bronze
2016 Keystone Passport GT 2670BH
ReCurve R6 hitch, DirecLink brake controller
2005 Suzuki C50 2006 Suzuki S40

JoshuaH
Explorer
Explorer
I'd really like to know how much payload it can safely carry as well. Any and all specs would be wonderful.

JoshuaH
Explorer
Explorer
All I could afford wrote:
I may have the dealership sales brochure for you trailer. If so I can make a copy if it has the info u need

I'd love that, or if you are willing to part with it I'd happily pay for it. I seem to find 2 different floor plans for that year, mine is the one with the door more towards the front.

All_I_could_aff
Explorer
Explorer
I may have the dealership sales brochure for you trailer. If so I can make a copy if it has the info u need

JoshuaH
Explorer
Explorer
Dennis12 wrote:
Go online and type Owners manual for a 2003 Trail Lite Bantam 17ft.

There is a printable version there.

Do you happen to have a link? I've tried and failed.

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
Go online and type Owners manual for a 2003 Trail Lite Bantam 17ft.

There is a printable version there.
Dennis Hoppert

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
JoshuaH wrote:
They are usually worth more than that to me.

One thing I would really like to find out is the capacity of the tanks so I can use this to figure up weights.

I don't think you understand. Nearly all RV owner's manuals are generic and have no model-specific nor brand-specific nor RV type-specific information.
All they have is basic RV systems information. No information on tank capacities.

The only worthwhile thing to do is download the manuals for the appliances and important stuff from their manufacturer's websites.

Unfortunately your trailer's manufacturer, R-Vision, has been gone for years, therefore you own an orphan brand.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

JoshuaH
Explorer
Explorer
They are usually worth more than that to me.

One thing I would really like to find out is the capacity of the tanks so I can use this to figure up weights.