cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What happened to American RVer video podcast?

67Cutlass
Explorer
Explorer
I used to watch the video podcast of American RVer but the last podcast was this last January. On their website they stated there had been a death in the family and the February podcast would be late. The January podcast is still the last one.

Doesn't seem like anything has been updated since then.

Anyone know the status?
2012 Phaeton 40QBH
2015 Jeep Cherokee
SMI Air Force One
Retired USAF - CEVG and AFTAC
Member of Tiffin RV Network Forum
2 REPLIES 2

67Cutlass
Explorer
Explorer
ependydad wrote:
I camped next to them in Georgia back in early April. We chatted a bit as my kids were drawn to their animals and Jim/Peggy were as friendly as could be. I loaned a rake and a son to Jim for some spots in their gravel pad.

They said they were doing well. Busy and hadn't had time for the podcasts lately. But didn't really get into why. I do know they were working over at TST's office.

Thanks for the info.

BTW not sure what TST's is.
2012 Phaeton 40QBH
2015 Jeep Cherokee
SMI Air Force One
Retired USAF - CEVG and AFTAC
Member of Tiffin RV Network Forum

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
I camped next to them in Georgia back in early April. We chatted a bit as my kids were drawn to their animals and Jim/Peggy were as friendly as could be. I loaned a rake and a son to Jim for some spots in their gravel pad.

They said they were doing well. Busy and hadn't had time for the podcasts lately. But didn't really get into why. I do know they were working over at TST's office.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page