cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New rv park to us

kennethwooster
Explorer
Explorer
Been staying at a large rv park outside of South Fork Colorado. Do to prices we’ve decided to try Mountain View outside of Creed Co. Wondered if anybody has been there and if so would like your opinion. Looks beautiful.
kenneth wooster- retired farmer. Biblical History Teacher in public HS, and substitute teacher.
wife Diana-adult probation officer, now retired.
31KSLS Full Body paint Cameo
Ford F350 2014 DRW 4X4 King Ranch.
20K B&W Puck mount hitch
6 REPLIES 6

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
I would place Mountain View RV Park in Creede in the very top rank of RV campgrounds: clean and well laid out.

I, too, am wondering which park in South Fork is so much more expensive than Mountain View??

We will be in that area for a few days in August. Have tickets to a performance at the Creede Repertory Theater.

We have been visiting this area for over 50 years and have seen a lot of changes.

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice resort.I was over there years ago I don't know what the price now.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

12th_Man_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
Mountain View is neat and clean, very well kept. Just remember Creed is a very small town and a long way from anywhere else.

Some very intresting mining areas as well as a museum.
2014 GMC Duramax 4X4 DRW Crew

2015 DRV Tradition

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Have you read the reviews at RVPark Reviews?
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

folivier
Explorer
Explorer
Mountain View has 2 sections, an ownership class A only which does have some rentals, and another section which is open to most other RVs. The ownership area is closer to the river and most sites are set up very nice with nice patios, etc.
We've only stayed in the ownership area but it is a very nice area.

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Wondering where you're staying in South Fork that would be more expensive than Mountain View.

We've not stayed at Mountain View and it is pretty. I've heard it has specific rules for pets if you have any. Creede is tinier than South Fork if that would be an issue. Just depends what you want and want to do.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel