cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

"sparkle? by Fuller to wash coach

Treefrog
Explorer
Explorer
TV adds for Fuller's "sparkle" suggest to me the product is like the Mr. Clean spray product for which the refills became prohibitively expensive. Has anybody used this Fuller product to spray/rinse the whole coach?
2000 Country Coach Intrigue 36' 350 Cummins ISC
2015 Lincoln MKX
FMCA 351235
Look for us at Civil War Reenactments and the SCA.
9 REPLIES 9

bagman
Explorer
Explorer
Lots a good information here! Bagman.
Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!

BigSkyBob
Explorer
Explorer
ratfink09 wrote:
I use a water deionizer from Griots Garage. Wash and rinse your RV with the deionized water and walk away. No water spots. A little pricey but my back thanks me! Works great on house windows too.

I use a similar system, flawless.
2008 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ, 4 slides, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quadcab 4x4. Blue Ox, Garmin 760 LRM GPS, Doran Pressure pro on all 10, M&G Brake, 50 amp SurgeGuard, FMCA, Coachnet.

ratfink09
Explorer
Explorer
I use a water deionizer from Griots Garage. Wash and rinse your RV with the deionized water and walk away. No water spots. A little pricey but my back thanks me! Works great on house windows too.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, it was "as seen on TV" so it has gotta be true.
I see that they say Reaches up to 27' high with 60 PSI of home water pressure (Lower PSI will result in less distance)
but $50 for a $10 sprayer and a few ounces of surfactant??????????
bumpy

Tinstar
Explorer
Explorer
I was curious about using on my RV too. I read the reviews on Amazon about it on an RV. Terrible reviews. The RV use reviews (two or three of them) said their RV looked worse after using it than it did before. Hope it works for you and I'd like to know how it worked out for you after you use it.
:CNever pass up a chance to go somewhere:C

chuckftboy
Explorer
Explorer
Do yourself a favor. If you want to clean your coach, get a foam cannon and soap from Chemical Guys and foam the dirt off. Its really safe for your paint.
2019 Horizon 42Q Maxum Chassis w/tag
Cummins L-9 450 HP / Allison 3000
2006 Jeep TJ and 2011 Chevy Traverse Tows

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
Treefrog wrote:
. . . and how did it work?

I shall report back after I use it.
bumpy

Treefrog
Explorer
Explorer
. . . and how did it work?
2000 Country Coach Intrigue 36' 350 Cummins ISC
2015 Lincoln MKX
FMCA 351235
Look for us at Civil War Reenactments and the SCA.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
isn't it a foaming cleanser. just bought a gallon of this for about $5.00 at pep boys.
bumpy