cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

floor mats for chevy 4500 class c

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for front floor mats for our Coachmen Leprechaun on a Chevy 4500 chassis. Don't really want to cut them to make them fit, would rather find an exact fit. Haven't found them on the internet. Anyone have any ideas where? Thanks, Gary
2018 coachmen leprechaun class c 2008 KZ spree 260FL
8 REPLIES 8

j-d
Explorer
Explorer
Indeed it does! BTW, in Advanced Post, there's a "Preview" icon that looks like a blank sheet of paper with a magnifier, near the left end of the strip of icons. Click that, and it'll show you what your post'll look like. If you Click on a Clicky, it'll act on it. You'll see what you linked, or know it failed.

I'm not all that good at this stuff, but the other one I use a lot is the "Image" icon, a yellow "Postcard." The image has to be on a webpage, not your phone or PC. I can do it from my flickR account, but it's tricky. So if you want to post a picture you've taken, go to Forum Tech Support and look at the thread about posting pix. It'll take you through posting from your "device." Hard drive, or a phone if connected to PC as a storage device...
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks JD lets see if it worked !?

Click here.

j-d
Explorer
Explorer
Instead of "Quick Reply" select "Advanced Post." It'll show a row of icons and the one about 2/3 of the way across has a little blue "globe" on it. Mouse over and it'll say "Link." Click him, and it'll open a popup Quality Car Mats
Paste the web address into the top window, type what you want the Clicky to say on screen, complete it and you're done.

We're home, got in late Tuesday.

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know how to do the clicky , but I've used www.qualitycarmats.com for the last 3 MH's I've had.
First two were on the Chevy chassis..

Decently priced with lots of options..

j-d
Explorer
Explorer
I went to the link above Clicky Here and tried to look our E450 up. It seemed at least some of the mats listed mentioned "slim like console" (console meaning doghouse) and most RV's don't have that optional console.

I wouldn't rule that source out, but suggest making sure that their mat will work with your console/doghouse. Another site with mats cautions that each mat ordered is a custom order job and therefore not returnable. Modern business: They want the dollars but the customer works for them.

rogerddd
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know about Chevy floor mats. I am very pleased with the front full floor mat I purchased form my class c camper on a mercedes Sprinter chassis. Pre sized and a great fit. I got it on line from the "Floor mat guys." http://www.floormatguys.com/

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
While looking for mats for my Tioga on a Chevy Chassis I found This PlaceI have a 3500 but the cockpit is the same on the 4500.

You can get a total floor mat or just each side,just punch in your year and it will show you what they have.

I have the rubber mat that covers the whole cockpit,they are really hard to find.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

wthibeaux
Explorer
Explorer
Try WeatherTech.com
Warren & Peggy
Four cats "Albert, Noble, Peaches, Lil Bit" all neutered.

2010 Chev Suburban 5.3L 3.42-2005 Chev 1500 Crew Cab 5.3L 3.73
95 Mobile Scout 25FS travel trailer
5 grandchildren