cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

quartzite campgrounds

ceasare
Explorer
Explorer
We would like to go to the big show 1/19. Looking at the campgrounds and most just look like parking lots. anybody have a recommendation?thanks as always.
10 REPLIES 10

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes, sorry but that is what the parks out here remind me of. At least the ones on the desert .

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
With fresh water and dumps available what do you need other than solar? The Q experience is boondocking.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Vette_Racer
Explorer
Explorer
Quail Run is a good looking park
KE5NCP
2016 Ram CC Dually, 2011 HitchHiker 349 RSB DA, 2018 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
doxiemom11 wrote:
We have also found that rv parks our west are like parking lots with some type of fence around it and some are huge! Not our style for sure. We do have friends that stay at a campground that is just south of Q at La Paz RV Park.

So your saying all RV parks out west, how misleading,

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have also found that rv parks our west are like parking lots with some type of fence around it and some are huge! Not our style for sure. We do have friends that stay at a campground that is just south of Q at La Paz RV Park.

hotjag1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mandalay Parr wrote:
B10 is. Good one

Don't promote B-10, I have a hard enough time getting in there each year in January:)
hotjag1
2003 40' Allegro Bus, 3 slides, 400hp 8.9 liter ISL Cummins

2000 24' Dynamax Isata

Mandalay_Parr
Explorer
Explorer
B10 is. Good one
Jerry Parr
Full-time
2005 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350, 4 Slides
Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
2004 CR-V Toad
jrparr@att.net
602-321-8141
K7OU - Amateur Radio
Kenwood Radios
ARRL, W5YI, & LARC VE
SKYWARN Weather Spotter

camper19709
Explorer
Explorer
88 Shades
Holiday Palms
Both in Quartzsite. Also check www.rvparkreviews.com
Chip
06 SurfSide
30ft class A
2 slides
Ford V10 chassis
04 Chevy Astro van toad

Dave5143
Explorer
Explorer
Last year we stayed at Arizona Oasis in nearby Ehrenberg. It's right next to the Colorado River. It's a pretty nice RV park. More than just a gravel parking lot. It even has a boat ramp.
Check the reviews at RVParkReviews.com.
Dave & Mary

2012 Denali 289RK
Ford F250 Lariat Powerstroke 6.7L Diesel

Ed_Gee
Explorer
Explorer
ceasare wrote:
We would like to go to the big show 1/19. Looking at the campgrounds and most just look like parking lots. anybody have a recommendation?thanks as always.

I would not call them camp grounds....but RV Parkโ€™s....and yes, most of them are just gravel parking lots. I assume you donโ€™t want to dry Camp in the vast areas available for that? Perhaps others here can recommend a particular RV Park slightly better than the gravel parking lots I recall.....
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad