cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Amber lens cover for 2003 E450 Ford Fourwinds

VA-Apraisr
Explorer II
Explorer II
After small leak this weekend in the driving rain heading to NY found two amber lens cracked on front of motorhome. These are T.Bargman 59 SAE-AP2-06-DOT on the lens. Looked online and found several 59 series but some were "30" and some "34" with 59-012 next to that. Priced on Amazon at $6.00 each which seems high. Anyone find these elsewhere for less and know the difference between the 30 and 34? May just take up to Walmart or trailer shop and find exact fit versus rolling the dice unless someone knows the answer.....as always, thanks in advance!!
4 REPLIES 4

VA-Apraisr
Explorer II
Explorer II
THANKS again, as always, this board is simply the BEST for getting mature, educated advise and guidance!!! Thanks for the link, enblethen!!

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
While all auto parts stores carry a selection of these type lenses, the discount chains, Advance , Auto Zone etc usually have them packaged so you cant be sure of fit. NAPA stores, especially in farm or rural areas usually have large selections of these lenses loose so you can see the back sides and any tabs or slots that they may have.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just keep in mind these SAFETY LIGHTS lens are required by DOT and must show the APPROVAL DOT Stamp on the lens. If the DOT statement is not present you may not be able to pass your safety inspection...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
This should be the Lens

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker