cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Lance Marker/Clearance lights?

chasmosis
Explorer
Explorer
So I managed to scrape the drivers side marker light off of my 2001 Lance 1010 earlier in the spring getting too close to a basketball hoop was never a problem before the truck camper. At the time I made sure the damage was sealed to keep any water out and went ahead and used the unit on a couple more trips.

Does anyone here happen to know the manufacturer/part number Lance used on these units?

While I understand that the marker lights are fairly generic I would like to be able to get one that matches the other lights in shape, color, and most importantly the attachment holes.

I have attempted contacting Lance, they never got back to me. I just submitted a new request to their "contact Lance" page but wanted to check this group to see if anyone else had any idea about these parts.

chasmosis
4 REPLIES 4

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
When I call Lance for parts for my 2002 TC, they did not support that year anymore.
But local RV dealer had a way to match my skylight, so if you don't find it on ebay or amazon, go to local dealer who has parts counter.

chasmosis
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your responses.

I had ordered one that looked like the right thing off of ebay, a
Glo Brite 118A. I also called Lance and they are sending me their part they are currently stocking, an LED unit.

I looked at the Bargman series 59's but the details I could find they didn't look like the clearance lights on my unit. They appeared to have the light plug in a grommet you need a hole for and the light managed to peel off didn't have anything sticking out the back. Its possible I wasn't looking at the right part.

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Your lights should be the same as mine, being the same year of manufacture.

The marker lights are all Bargman series 59, amber or red lens.

They are available on Amazon or ebay.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 ‘Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam types………..Let’s Go Brandon!!!

pbrooks101
Explorer
Explorer
Call Lance directly and ask for their parts dept. I lost the three-light center marker light on my 2004 Lance and they knew exactly what I was talking about when I called and sent me out an exact replacement right off. It was a bit pricy ($30) but worth it to me to have a match. I've also ordered other parts through them as we'll as replacement Filon sheets for a couple of wing rebuilds. They have been great with me but I did have to call a couple of times to finally get a live person. Good luck.
2011 Ford F350 Superduty DRW SD
2011 Lance 1191 (picture below shows 2004 1161-will update soon!)
2010 HD Street Glide
2005 Pace-American MC trailer
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited