cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accessible Class A advice

Efrantz
Explorer
Explorer
Hello--I'm beginning the search for a diesel class A, that either has a wheelchair lift, or is ideal for adding one. Any recommendations on best models? I have a wheelchair bound son who travels with my wife and me. Our current Pace Arrow 36d fits some of our needs, but with no room to add a lift. This seems a good time to gain some of the benefits of a diesel, but I don't want anything above about 38', and I'm looking for used 5-8 years old. Appreciate any comments from those of you with experience. --Eric
3 REPLIES 3

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
It's a gasser, not a diesel, but Newmar makes the Canyon Star 3911 that has an external wheelchair lift and is an ADA compliant RV. I haven't heard of any other RV's that are ADA compliant. Newmar is an exceptional RV manufacturer.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a list of some for sale. Not sure where you are located. I know Newmar makes them, and just glancing, saw several for sale on line.
Good luck with your search
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I can't give you and advice. But, have uou checked pplmotorhomes.com?
They usually have a large selection of diesel snd gas units. Their ads show the floor plan, maybe that can help you decide.
Good luck with your search.