cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Drydock

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
I am still trying to get more info on this RV park. If anyone has stayed here can you comment good or bad?

Thanks!

Dave

Hello,

Has anyone stayed here yet? It appears to be a brand new campground in Little River SC.

I tried Google satellite and it does not even show the park. Found it on RV Park Reviews but only two reviews so far.

Thinking of trying this place but would really like some more information first if at all possible.

Thanks!

Dave
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle
8 REPLIES 8

charming
Explorer
Explorer
I did a second visit to the park now that everything is open.

The pool and waterfront area is extremely nice it is a great playground for children and adults.The folks working at check in seemed friendly and helpful. Lots of snacks and essentials at the campground store. The campground was very busy, there are a few lots that are extremely sloped, but with campers on them it looks like most are not overly sloped.

I took photos if anyone wants to see them.
Looking forward to new adventures and new friends.

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
OP here,

Thanks for all the comments?

Has anyone stayed recently during the busier season?

How off level are we talking? Front wheels off ground seems rather excessive for a new RV park to me.

Dave
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle

charming
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry to take so long to reply back.

In my opinion it is what we used to call "excellent concept, poor execution". It is a nice location and I'm happy to see this kind of growth on the ICW. The signage on Hwy 90 is very easy to miss. I could not tell from Google maps that you had to go through a residential area to reach the park. The pool area is waterfront and looks like it a nice spot if you have children. what I don't understand is why did they have to bulldoze all the trees and then plant some small little somethings not native?

All the parking pads are concrete with concrete patio, unfortunately, they are not level. Only a few RV's were there but I noticed one motor home with the levels down and the front wheels were almost off the ground.

I'm not a boat person, but boating is a growing activity in our area so having that wonderful marina area should be a big draw for the park.

I wish them well.

charming
Explorer
Explorer
I have to go up to NMB tomorrow, I will drive over and take a look.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Certainly does not meet my love of waking up in the morning to a nice bon-fire drinking my fresh ground and brewed favorite Bean Coffee and watching the fish jump in the creek waters...

Not my cup of tea for sure...

Google image

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks like it would be a good place if you had a boat, and don't care about the beach. Seems kind of pricey for off the beach.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

bc_hill
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed there last month. They opened in January and are still working on the pool. Nice campground, nice bathrooms and store. Staff was very friendly. Sites are paved but not completely level and no shade yet. Quiet area, at least during our stay. Wi-Fi and cable worked good, curbside trash pickup. Easy to get to, close to North Myrtle Beach. Would stay there again.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
One night tryout without others saying โ€œgreatโ€ isnโ€™t an option for you?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad