cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unreachable sewer valves

UtahSun
Explorer
Explorer
My 2013 Kodiak's valves are almost impossible for an old man to get to. I usually get down on my knees to reach and pull the slides. Anybody ever extend theirs further out?
8 REPLIES 8

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Wow I like those auto drain valves. And I have no trouble with the current valves that I have. That would be one less protrusion through the Coroplast underbelly and remove the risk of a rambunctious kid pulling the valve with the cap still on. ๐Ÿ™‚
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

UtahSun
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the replies. I think I will go with the Barker Drains. I like the idea of putting a switch inside and out.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
I put on an electric valve

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
My old 5th wheel required me to get down and crawl under to reach kitchen sink valve. I was looking to add electric drain valves but ended up with a new 5th wheel instead!

They make extensions and eBay has them

12 inch extension

Also electric drain valves

Drain Master

Barker Drains

Either of these could probably solve your problem as well

Good luck and happy travels!

Dave
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle

jerryjay11
Explorer
Explorer
Be sure to Loctite them as they do loosen. Our Pioneer came with them, but I still have trouble two-handing the cap on my knees.

eHoefler
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have Barker electric valve kit installed.
2021 Ram Limited, 3500, Crew Cab, 1075FTPD of Torque!, Max Tow, Long bed, 4 x 4, Dually,
2006 40' Landmark Mt. Rushmore

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
a friend of mine made a push pull rod for his TT. but they do make extensions for your TT

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yup, people do it all the time, the kit isn't even expensive.
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH