cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gracie is so EXCTED!

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
We are getting ready to head out to Atlanta. Not all that far a drive from where we are. But, My little 5 pound Yorkie Gracie cannot hardly contain her glee. It is our first trip out this year and she is so excited. We are going to a tae kwan Do tournament. this will be only a weekend trip, but it will be fun. Gracie gets her trip and and we get a little time out of the house, Plus the competition.
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE
4 REPLIES 4

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
Well, we made it home about an hour ago and our camp out went well. Gracie had a fantastic time and our grand daughter Kahlan won a medal in her tae kwan do tourney. The Moho preformed wonderfully and a good time was had by all. Gracie was equally glad to get home and she is in bed with my husband, both are napping. I of course have been unloading and have decided a break was in order. It is so nice nineoaks2004 and 3Boxerss to find out that other of our little friends love to camp also. Thank you so much for your comments!
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
My 3 1/2 Chihuahuas really get excited when we start loading, pebbles get excited if the door is opened and will sail in (even if we are not planning to go. She is always ready to camp!!
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
You are taking her out of school for a vacation? lol
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

3boxerss
Explorer
Explorer
I love the excitement they get when I ask my grandpups if they wanna go camping... They dance around in excitement.. I bet just like your furbaby is doing...
2017 Wildwood XLite 201BHXL
2016 Ford F250
Previous Camper 2001 Bantam B19 by Trail Lite