cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

power gear jacks issue

TANDDANDBIGE
Explorer
Explorer
I have intermittent and not at all response from my Power Gear jacks. Power light is lit, no or little pump noise. Can anyone tell me where to find the control box? I have looked all over with no luck. I need to check connections, fuses etc. Any help would be appreciated. THX TB
2002 HR ENDEAVOR 40'
2007 FORD EDGE TOAD
6 REPLIES 6

TANDDANDBIGE
Explorer
Explorer
I still have not found it. However, by cycling the chassis battery disconnect off then back on it seemed to reset the controller and all is suddenly normal at least for now..... THX TB
2002 HR ENDEAVOR 40'
2007 FORD EDGE TOAD

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
The touch pad.. That is the control box
There is also a sensor box. roughly in the middle of yoru RV likely on the basement ceiling. Not easy to find

Check your parking brake indicator light on the dash. IF it is not on jacks do not go down.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

gsf35099
Explorer
Explorer
My power gear controller is located in the bay area mounted to the bottom of the floor. Meaning you have to lay on your back and look up. I had to replace mine several years ago and retire the connectors as they had been knocked around and got damaged causing weird problems.
2005 Damon Astoria 3679
300 Cummins ISB 5.9, Allison auto 5 speed

Life is to short not to have a good time and enjoy!!!

homerbw
Explorer
Explorer
I think it could be under the driver side dash. That is where mine is.
2000 Pace Arrow Vision 36B, F53, 275hp Triton V10

TANDDANDBIGE
Explorer
Explorer
Pump has power and will intermittently fire a bit if I jab the button, either front or rear several times. Acts like a bad connection, I have checked those at the pump; that is why I need to find the control box. THX TB
2002 HR ENDEAVOR 40'
2007 FORD EDGE TOAD

Trigger_Happy
Explorer
Explorer
There may be an inline fuse right beside the pump.
2012 Discovery 40X 380hp ISC.
Toad is a 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK